The D39 Ed Foundation focuses on providing hands-on, interactive STEM enrichment courses for 5th-8thgrade science-lovers in our district.
LAB39 offers a wide range of programs from all disciplines, each taught by expert volunteers from our community.
Important 2020-2020 LAB39 Program Information
- Registration begins October 23, 2019 at 9am.
- The fee for each course will be $100. No refunds will be given after November 14, 2019.
- Regular courses run from December 4, 2019 – February 6, 2020. (No classes over Winter Break).
- Courses are open to all interested 5th-8th grade D39 students.
- Courses cover a range of topics from all STEM disciplines, such as Life Sciences, Earth and Space, Physics and Chemistry and Technology and Engineering.
- All courses will be held at Wilmette Junior High School on Wednesdays afterschool and Thursday nights.
To receive more information about the D39 Foundation’s LAB39 program, including details about class offerings and registration information as it becomes available, please JOIN OUR MAILING LIST.
WPS D39 School District
Science Olympiad Tournament Program
The WPS D39 School District sponsors the Science Olympiad Tournament program. 5th-8thgrade science lovers who would like to represent WPS D39 and compete at invitational and regional competitions around the metro Chicago area can try out for the Varsity or Junior Varsity Science Olympiad teams. This is a significant commitment for students as they begin practicing in October and compete through March/April. For more information, please Click here.