The District 39 Educational Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, expands, enriches and complements educational opportunities for the students, staff and community in District 39. Your donation helps us provide innovative offerings that prepare our children for college and career readiness in the 21st century.
The Foundation has five donation programs:
1. General Donations for gifts of $50 to $999, recognized in our Annual Report. Please complete form below to give!
2. Interested in your business being a Corporate Sponsor? Our Sponsorship Levels 2019-2020 list the benefits of corporate donations from $250 – $2,500+. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
4. Ray Of Light Fund for donations in honor of Superintendent Ray Lechner’s. The fund will sponsor a variety of programs to benefit all D39 students, staff, and the Wilmette community to continue the inclusion efforts started by Dr. Lechner. Click here to give!
5. Appreciation Certificates for gifts of $39 in honor of a teacher, administrator, or D39 staff member, recognized on the Wall of Honor and with a certificate sent to the honoree. Click here to give!
6. D39 Educational Foundation $39 Donation – Bag Gift – for a $39 donation you will receive a reusable tote with our name on it. It’s a great gift for you or someone else! Click here to give!
You can fill out the donor form below for a general donation, and use any credit card through the Foundation’s PayPal account. You do not need to be a member of PayPal to make an on-line donation that is safe and secure.
Make Your Donation Go Twice as Far! Did you know that many companies match charitable donations made by their employees? Please check if your company has a workplace giving program and will match your donation to D39EdFoundation (tax-ID: 36-3898080).
You may also mail a check made out to:
District 39 Educational Foundation
615 Locust Road
Wilmette, IL 60091
Please call 847-853-3939 or email if you require assistance.