The District 39 Educational Foundation, a 501c(3) non-profit organization, raises funds for projects that expand, enrich, and complement educational opportunities for the students, staff, and community in District 39. We provide programs and materials through our Gripp Grants that our community is not able to fund with tax dollars alone. The Foundation’s Board of Trustees includes parents, teachers, business owners, and other members of the District 39 community.
The Foundation’s Mission
- Promote educational innovation and excellence
- Encourage community involvement and support for education
- Challenge educators to raise their aspirations for educational programs
- Increase students’ global awareness and understanding of human diversity
- Expand opportunities for students to fulfill their varied interests and talents